Hyland commercial Structures:
- Tested and certified by an independent accredited test laboratory (TüV-Rheinland Group) according to EN-1176 for public use.
- Robust, weather-resistant structures.
- Idea for any available indoor/outdoor space, from small to very big.
- Fits any surface; grass, sand or rubber paving tiles.
- Small investment, high quality, low maintenance.
- Climbing Rocks x 10
- Climbing Net
- Large Metallic Handgrips x 4
- Small Metallic Handgrips x 2
- Bolt Protection Caps
- Platform Clamping Plate
- Outer Brackets x 8
- Net Brackets x 12
- Solid Floor Brackets x 4
- Solid Floor Brackets Slide x 2,
- Slide Brackets x 2
- Slide Anchor Piles x 2
- 3D Leveller
- Logo ID Plate
- Hardware, Toolset and Building Tools
User Age: 3-12
Playground Area: 8.4 x 7.1 M
Platform Height: 1.5m
Slide Length 3.0m
Critical Fall Height: 1.5m
Type of Surface: All play equipment must be installed over an impact attenuating surface according to the standard EN 1176-1: 2008, properly prepared for use in children’s playgrounds. The following is a list of commonly used impact attenuation material: double shredded bark mulch, uniform wood chips, fine gravel, fine sand, rubber tiles, poured in place impact attenuating surfacing. For placement on grass, check local regulations.
Non-paved construction site:For anchoring in a non-paved surface (e.g. grass, sand) additionally required:
Anchors Set 2 sets and Concrete: 180 litre (≈360 kg)
Certification: All Hy-land Projects are type-approved and certified by an independent test organization, TüV Rheinland. When Hy-land Projects are built according to the instructions, then each Project complies with EN 1176 : 2008. This is the European standard for playground equipment for public / commercial use. For example for restaurants, hotels, stores, day care centres, sport clubs, camp sites and controlled community areas.
Inspection and maintenance: Hy-land projects do not need additional inspections from a test organization, not after assembly and not throughout the year. All Hy-land projects come with a checklist and logbook. You can legitimately carry out the inspections yourself, that are mandatory for public / commercial playgrounds.
Material information: All materials apply to the strictest European health and safety requirements, are weatherproof and UV-resistant.